Downloading Apple iTunes is the easiest way to enjoy everything you need to be entertained by music, movies, and TV shows and keep it all easily organized. Download Apple iTunes 12. X for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and 11. Rent or buy movies, download your favorite TV shows, and more. iTunes is also home to Apple Music, where you can listen to millions of songs and your entire music library. Plus, download your favorite music to listen to without Wi-Fi.
Features Apple iTunes
Download Apple iTunes. Forget rifling through stacks of CDs or flipping through channels. iTunes puts your entire music and video collection a mere click away, giving you an all-access pass to thousands of hours of digital entertainment. Browse. Organize. Play. All from your Mac or PC.
View your library by artist, album, episode, year, and rating — any way you want. Find what you’re looking for with a quick search that reveals results as you type. While iTunes is an official Apple product, you can still download and use it for PC and Android.
Turn CDs into digital music by importing them to iTunes. Organize your entire collection with custom playlists. Shuffle songs to mix up your groove. Listen to music from other computers on your network. Play video using onscreen controls.
iTunes can also sync your content on your iPod, iPhone, and other Apple devices. Windows 7/8 users: The last version to support Windows 8 and 7 is iTunes 12.10.10.
- Available for: Windows 10 and later
- Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted image may lead to arbitrary code execution
- Description: This issue was addressed with improved checks.
- CVE-2021-30835: Ye Zhang of Baidu Security
- CVE-2021-30847: Mike Zhang of Pangu Lab
- Available for: Windows 10 and later
- Impact: Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution
- Description: Multiple memory corruption issues were addressed with improved memory handling.
- CVE-2021-30849: Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero
While iTunes is synonymous with iOS and macOS devices, it’s also an excellent streaming platform for Windows and Android devices. If you already have an Apple ID, your music and shows will be synced to your device. If not, create one now and take advantage of three free months of downloads with a free trial of Apple Music.
The Benefits of Having iTunes
Because iTunes has millions of songs, podcasts, and movies, the interface must be easy to navigate and browse. The program is easy to use and lets you create unlimited playlists, making it easy to hear the songs you want. Different sections on the iTunes interface divide the media into music, podcasts, TV/movies, and audiobooks to make it easier to stay organized.
The iTunes store is where you can find all the downloadable content for iTunes. If you’re unsure what you’re looking for, you can search by genre, artist, new releases, popularity, and more. Video files can be found by searching for quality, such as 4K movies, by age like Movies for kids, or popularity.
iTunes has a short preview of each song available before you decide to download it. Additionally, you can share any downloaded file with up to 6 people in your family. Once the file has been downloaded, it will immediately sync across all your devices, so you’ll always have access to them, no matter what.
Apple Music Makes it Easy to Listen to Your Favorite Songs.
Of course, it isn’t perfect and has some drawbacks. One of the most significant issues I have is that Apple Music uploads songs from my computer to the cloud. Any song that isn’t also in the Music library can get deleted from my computer or become unavailable if I cancel my subscription. There are ways to recover your music, and it doesn’t always happen, but it is something to look out for when deciding if Apple Music is suitable for you.
Free Alternative to Download Apple iTunes
- Spotify: Get free access to millions of songs and podcasts on all your devices. Create your own playlists or browse public playlists to discover your next favorite song. Spotify is free, although if you want to skip the ads and get some additional benefits, you may want to try out the premium package. Check out our download guide and expert review now.
Is iTunes free?
There is no cost to download iTunes to your PC and Android devices, and there is a section for free downloads. However, most songs/albums/audiobooks/TV/movies are only available for purchase. iTunes offers new users a free 3-month trial – plenty of time to test it out and see if it’s right for you.
Is iTunes for PC safe?
As long as you download an official version of iTunes for PC, it is 100% safe. Finding a version on a third-party website can include malware, spyware, or viruses.
Do I have to download iTunes through the Microsoft store?
While I have found some direct download links on Apple forums, these aren’t always leading to the latest version. Downloading iTunes through the Microsoft Store will ensure you have the most updated and official version. PAC-MAN Mod APK
How to Download iTunes for Windows
- Click the Download button on the sidebar.
- The iTunes page in the Microsoft Store will open. Click on the Get button
- A pop-up message will appear, and you must permit the Microsoft Store to open up. Click Open Microsoft Store.
- The Microsoft Store application will open, and you must click the Get button again.
- iTunes will download on your PC, click the Install button, and the program will automatically install on your computer.
- If you already have an iTunes account, you can log in with your Apple ID and get instant access to your entire media library, otherwise, follow the instructions and create your account.
How to Uninstall iTunes
If you decide that iTunes isn’t for you, you can quickly remove it from your computer in 2 simple steps.
- Type Add or Remove Program in the Windows search bar.
- Scroll down until you see iTunes and click on the Uninstall button.
With Apple Music, you’ll have unlimited access to millions of songs and podcasts. Create your playlists and check out your friends’ to discover new music. Also, Apple Music creates special playlists based on your musical preferences. Other features include; turning on the lyrics and singing along karaoke-style, tuning in to radio stations around the world, and choosing from thousands of podcasts.
iTunes 12.X for Windows (Windows 32-bit)
iTunes 12.X for Windows (Windows 64-bit)
iTunes is the easiest way to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, and more on your PC. iTunes includes the iTunes Store, where you can purchase everything you need to be entertained. Your purchases are stored in iCloud and are available on your devices at no additional cost. This update allows you to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on Windows 7 and 8 PCs.